Classification: Salaried, Non Exempt
Business Unit – Seattle
Pacific Project Management is a service & client centered project management company. We manage commercial real estate projects from conception to completion serving as the client’s representative, helping manage their design and construction initiatives in a variety of market sectors.
Our core values are: Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership. We believe in team and a collaborative environment. Each position we hire for will be part of this growing company and have a direct impact on the future of our success. We hire Great People for Great Clients.
The PC provides task level support to the Seattle Variable team to ensure the smooth and timely completion of projects. The ideal candidate has strong organizational and time management skills and is able to support multiple PMs and projects. Must be able to clearly communicate to clients, vendors and other business partners. Must be able to deal with challenges while maintaining professionalism and focus on the project goals.
- Reports to Project Leads while supporting multiple SPMs, PMs, and APMs
- Support tasks including but are not limited to, program and project tracking from inception through close-out, process invoices, and P.O.s.
- Support team members on projects, including site and work status verification.
- Responsible for uploading documents and performing internal audit functions in PPM SharePoint system to ensure all required documents and data are uploaded to the client shared system during course of project and prior to closing out
- Provide tracking information on delivery status, communicate exceptions.
- Interact with design and space planning resources to ensure timely and accurate communication to clients and vendor partners.
- Work independently on small service and limited scope activities.
- Coordinates project team meetings.
- Documenting of all project team meetings with accurate and timely meeting minutes.
- Review and verify vendor order acknowledgements, shipping documents, and vendor invoices. Respond to vendor partners in cases of exceptions or errors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree from accredited college preferred.
- Minimum of three years of related experience and/or training in project support and/or coordination.
- Commercial Real Estate Services experience a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Visio, SharePoint Online, MS Project
- Roles requires daily communication with client and team members. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to inspect design plans and documents for accuracy.
- Must be able to take accurate meeting minutes.