Classification: Salaried, Non-Exempt
Reports To: Senior PM
The Project Coordinator provides task level support to Project Managers (PMs) to ensure the smooth and timely completion of projects. The ideal candidate has strong organizational and time management skills and is able to support multiple PMs and projects. Must be able to clearly communicate to clients, vendors and other business partners. Must be able to deal with challenges while maintaining professionalism and focus on the project goals. Experience in construction, architecture, real estate or facilities a plus.
Special Projects Team Requirements:
Industry experience in construction, architecture, real estate, or facilities requested.
- Support tasks including but are not limited to, program and project tracking from inception through the close-out process.
- Support team members on projects, including site and work status verification.
- Responsible for uploading documents and performing internal audit functions to ensure all required documents and data are uploaded to the client shared system during course of project and prior to closing out project.
- Provide tracking information on delivery status, communicate exceptions.
- Interact with design and space planning resources to ensure timely and accurate communication to clients and vendor partners.
- Work independently on small service and limited scope activities.
- Supports the procurement and purchase order processes including but not limited to the administrative functions of entering proposals and orders for approval as required by the PMs.
- Set up new vendor documentation.
- Review and verify vendor order acknowledgements, shipping documents, and vendor invoices. Respond to vendor partners in cases of exceptions or errors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree from accredited college preferred.
- Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training in project support and/or coordination.
- Experience in field of construction, architecture, real estate or facilities preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Visio
- Roles requires daily communication with client and team members. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to inspect design plans and documents for accuracy.
- The person in this role needs to be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to move within and between client buildings more than 50% of the day.
- Must be able to safely access construction sites
- Occasionally required to ascends/descends a ladder to review work at job sites and access roofs.
- Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions