Classification: Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer, Partner
Pacific Project Management is a service and client centered project management company. We manage real estate projects from inception to completion serving as the client’s representative, helping manage their design and construction initiatives in a variety of market sectors. As a company we look to be progressive, creative, and are always trying to add value to our clients and teams through the balance of human touch and technology.
Our core values are: Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership. We believe in team and a collaborative environment. Each position we hire for will be part of this growing company and have a direct impact on the future of our success. We hire Great People for Great Clients.
This integral position is responsible for leading all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing marketing and communications strategies. Key responsibilities include business and market development; market research, competitive analysis and planning; strategic direction for promotion and advertising; coordination and execution of projects in coordination with business development activities; and leading all marketing initiatives to ensure alignment with company’s strategic goals and mission.
Summary of Essential Responsibilities:
- Marketing Strategy
- Develop annual marketing plan in conjunction with business units, detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year, that align with company’s strategic goals.
- Positions company as a leader in commercial real estate through innovation, strategy, and communication.
- Serve as primary contact for marketing efforts, providing support in the area of marketing strategy and management.
- Marketing Budget
- Prepare and manage marketing budget. Deliver all marketing activity within approved budget.
- Client Development
- Drive proposal process, develop strategic approach and guide technical teams.
- Develop marketing concepts, pitch strategies, material and writes content for client pitches and proposals.
- Marketing Research
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of commercial real estate industry. Source and compile data on trends in current and potential new markets that will assist the Market Leads with new business pursuits, as well as, create stronger relationships with current clients and partners.
- Stay abreast of current and evolving commercial real estate marketing and advertising trends and methodologies.
- Tools and Platforms
- Manage marketing (CRM) and research tools and platforms.
- Create reporting, analyze results, develop strategy and advise business units on next steps.
- Social Media Engagement
- coordinate and drive consistent content on relevant social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Yammer, etc.
- Community Engagement
- Coordinate all sponsorship opportunities to promote our brand and connect us to key groups within our communities.
- Industry Engagement
- Manage participation in commercial real estate industry group events, including managing internal event calendar, team participation and opportunities for brand promotion.
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Develop and guide all communication initiatives including efforts related to the company, team and projects.
- Coordinate all reoccurring items such as New Hire announcements and website updates, as well as, evaluate advertising opportunities.
- Develop and maintain brand standards for the company and ensure that the vision for the brand is met and maintained for all forms including digital and print.
- Manage and grow company’s library of marketing materials to align with corporate best practices.
- Manage all aspects of collateral from development to distribution.
- Collaborate with team to create and maintain all internal and external collateral, including qualification materials, case studies, team resumes, playbooks and proposals.
- Graphic Design
- Provide direction and oversight for the graphic design and creation of marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ marketing experience as marketing manager or senior marketing role.
- Commercial Real Estate, Architecture or Engineering industry experience preferred.
- Proven track record of developing winning strategies, pitches, presentations, and campaigns.
- Proficiency across marketing channels including online, print, social media and events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an strong problem solver.
- Highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to ever-changing situations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe graphics programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design).
- Models professionalism and exudes our core values listed above.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.