Classification: Salaried, Exempt
Reports To: Client Development Director
The Marketing Manager works closely with company leadership to define and drive all marketing initiatives. He/She supports the market leaders with all client, community, partner, and industry communication and develops content for all outward facing communications and materials. A successful candidate will bring strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and strong attention to detail. He/She models professionalism and exudes our core values listed above.
- Marketing Strategy & Budget –Develop an overall marketing strategy & budget that aligns with company’s strategic goals and needs of all PPM business units. Implement and manage a monthly marketing plan including regular reports to Leadership team.
- Marketing Research– Demonstrate a clear understanding of commercial real estate industry. Source and compile data on trends in current and potential new markets that will help the Market Leads with new business pursuits as well as create stronger relationships with current clients and partners.
- Social Media Engagement – Coordinate and drive consistent content on relevant social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Yammer, etc.
- Community Engagement – Coordinate all sponsorship opportunities to promote our brand and connect us to key groups within our communities.
- Industry Engagement – Manage participation in commercial real estate industry group events, including managing internal event calendar, team participation and opportunities for brand promotion.
- Advertising and Public Relations – Develop and guide all communication initiatives for Pacific Project Management including projects related to the company, team and projects via print and digital media platforms. Coordinate all reoccurring items such as New Hire announcements and website updates as well as Research and evaluate new advertising opportunities that align with strategic goals.
- Branding – Maintain the brand standards for the company and ensure that the vision for our brand is met and maintained for all forms including digital and print.
- Collateral – Collaborate with PM team to create and maintain all internal and external collateral, including qualification materials, case studies, team bios, playbooks and proposals. Responsible for insuring that materials are in alignment with our brand, are up to date, and easily accessible on internal SharePoint site, etc.
- Graphic Design – Provide art direction and oversight for the graphic design and creation of in-house marketing materials. Being proficient in graphic design programs is desired.
- Team Leader – Supervise an administrative assistant and manage the marketing tasks delegated to him/her.
- 4 year degree in English, Marketing, Communication or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience – preferably in the CRE industry.
- Experience in writing effective and competing B2B marketing content for a range of communication vehicles.
- Well versed in MS Suite and graphic design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relentless attention to detail and organization
- The person in this role needs to be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.