Classification: Salaried, Exempt
Seattle Based Account Work
The Initiatives Project Manager position manages and leads the coordination of activities of an internal team and vendor partners to provide complete support to the client for special initiative projects. Special initiative projects range from event planning to marketing campaigns and centralized service initiatives. A successful candidate has an ability to communicate clearly with all parties involved in a project, including key stakeholders, internal customers, team members and vendor partners and lead a project team around a common set of goals. This role requires the ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service, teamwork, and attention to detail in order to insure client satisfaction. Must be able to deal with conflicts while maintaining professionalism and focus on the project goals.
- Drive client initiatives from conception to implementation. Create plan of ongoing operational support for implemented initiatives.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and communication, maintaining a high level of transparency and accountability
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from inception to close out.
- Responsible for developing and managing scope, schedule and budget for each project.
- Manages all facets of project management including developing project goals, creation of project plan and schedule, building vendor teams, project budget and procurement, quality and risk.
- Provides measurable and timely response to client inquiries, work requests, and concerns.
- Communicates directly with client to define project goals and provide reports on project status and variances.
- Identifies project resources from pre-qualified lists and conducts request for proposals; completes bid analysis for approval.
- Develop and lead a project team of key stakeholders, internal team members and vendor partners who meet the deliverables of the project.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand project documents including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, client work requests, vendor proposals, and method of procedure
- Conduct onsite meetings before, during and after completion of project.
- Develops and maintains complete knowledge of vendor service and material capabilities. Complete understanding of vendor processes and deliverables.
- Oversee the project administrative processes and maintain accurate project documentation files in a timely manner.
- Facilitates project meetings and insures that all meetings are accurately documented and distributed.
- Track and manage project issues and resolutions.
- Required to manage own projects while supervising direct reports
- Will assist the company in growing accounts horizontally and vertically by outstanding project delivery, client service, process improvements and support.
- Actively participate in real estate industry organizations within the local community.
- Actively support the internal team that focuses on business development.
- Models professionalism and core company values
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Communications or related field)
- Minimum of five years of related experience
- Minimum of five years experience defining program requirements and driving large, cross-functional programs to completion
- Marketing and event planning experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while switching gears and ramping up on new innovative tactics to drive initiative goals
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio
- Roles requires daily communication with client and team members. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- The person in this role needs to be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to move within and between client buildings more than 50% of the day.
- Must be able to safely access construction sites
- Occasionally required to ascends/descends a ladder to review work at job sites and access roofs.
- Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions