Classification: Salaried, Exempt
The APM position manages the delivery of smaller projects and supports the delivery of larger projects for commercial real estate. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, is a forward and creative thinker, and has a sense of urgency, prioritization and efficiency when dealing with clients, projects, company and other work activities.
The role requires the ability to quickly bring and lead a project team together around a common set of goals as well as clearly communicate to clients, vendors and other business partners. Must be able to deal with challenges while maintaining professionalism and focus on the project goals.
Americas Team Requirements:
- 3 to 4 years experience working on small MAC projects or experience with facilities, property management or design.
- Projects are remote in nature and will require ability to partner with vendors not located in Seattle.
- Ability to travel out of state 10-20% of time.
- Demonstrates ability to lead designers and vendors for delivery of small scale systems and ancillary furniture projects.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from inception to close out.
- Responsible for managing scope, schedule and budget for each project.
- Manages all facets of project management including design and test fit drawings, building and site requirements, schedule, procurement, quality & risk, and vendor performance on projects.
- Provides measurable and timely response to client inquiries, work requests, and concerns.
- Communicates directly with client to define project goals and provide reports on project status and variances.
- Leads communications with all vendors to ensure project timeline is understood and managed to. Tracks communications to ensure that when project isn’t aligned to plan that everyone is informed and plan to mitigate issues is agreed on.
- Lead a project team of key stakeholders, internal team members and vendor partners who meet the deliverables of the project.
- Demonstrates capability to read and understand project documents including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, drawings, client work requests, vendor proposals, electrical, and data management documents and building infrastructure documents.
- Conduct (remotely) onsite field audits before, during and after completion of project.
- Develops and maintains complete knowledge of vendor service and material capabilities. Complete understanding of vendor processes and deliverables.
- Oversee the project administrative processes and maintain accurate project documentation files in a timely manner.
- Facilitates project meetings and insures that all meetings are accurately documented and distributed.
- Track and manage project issues and resolutions.
- Will assist the company in growing accounts horizontally and vertically, by outstanding project delivery, client service and process improvements.
- Actively participate within real estate industry organizations within the local community.
- Actively support the internal team that focuses on business development.
- Models professionalism and core company values
- Ability to be comfortable in a continuously changing environment
- Ability to keep a positive attitude with customer satisfaction as the utmost priority
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch)
- Minimum of two years of related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Visio
- Manage vendors and contractors in distant locations
- Experience with systems furniture
- Ability to work with MS Project
- Ability to write reports and communicate effectively in written documents.
- LEED Green Associate or AP certification preferred.
- Roles requires daily communication with client and team members. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to inspect design plans and documents for accuracy.
- The person in this role needs to be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to move within and between client buildings.
- Must be able to safely access construction sites
- Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com