Classification: Salaried, Exempt
Seattle Based Account Work
Pacific Project Management is a service & client centered project management company. We manage real estate projects from conception to completion serving as the client’s representative, helping manage their design and construction initiatives in a variety of market sectors.
Our core values are: Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership. We believe in team and a collaborative environment. Each position we hire for will be part of this growing company and have a direct impact on the future of our success. We hire Great People for Great Clients.
The APM position manages the delivery of smaller projects and supports the delivery of larger projects. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, is a forward and creative thinker, and has a sense of urgency, prioritization and efficiency when dealing with clients, projects, company and other work activities.
The role requires the ability to quickly bring and lead a project team together around a common set of goals as well as clearly communicate to clients, vendors and other business partners. Must be able to deal with challenges while maintaining professionalism and focus on the project goals.
- Demonstrates ability to lead designers and vendors for delivery of small scale systems and ancillary furniture projects.
- Manage an average of 30 projects simultaneously from inception to close out.
- Responsible for managing scope, schedule and budget for each project.
- Manages all facets of project management including design and test fit drawings, building and site requirements, schedule, procurement, quality & risk, and vendor performance for individual MAC and Special Projects.
- Provides measurable and timely response to client inquiries, work requests, and concerns.
- Communicates directly with client to define project goals and provide reports on project status and variances.
- Lead a project team of key stakeholders, internal team members and vendor partners who meet the deliverables of the project.
- Demonstrates capability to read and understand project documents including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, drawings, client work requests, vendor proposals, electrical, and data management documents and building infrastructure documents.
- Conduct onsite field audits before, during and after completion of project.
- Develops and maintains complete knowledge of vendor service and material capabilities. Complete understanding of vendor processes and deliverables.
- Oversee the project administrative processes and maintain accurate project documentation files in a timely manner.
- Facilitates project meetings and insures that all meetings are accurately documented and distributed.
- Track and manage project issues and resolutions.
- Will assist the company in growing accounts horizontally and vertically, by outstanding project delivery, client service and process improvements.
- Actively participate within real estate industry organizations within the local community.
- Actively support the internal team that focuses on business development.
- Models professionalism and core company values
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch)
- Minimum of two years of related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Visio
- Ability to work with MS Project
- Ability to write reports and communicate effectively in written documents.
- LEED Green Associate or AP certification preferred.
- Roles requires daily communication with client and team members. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to inspect design plans and documents for accuracy.
- The person in this role needs to be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to move within and between client buildings more than 50% of the day.
- Must be able to safely access construction sites
- Occasionally required to ascends/descends a ladder to review work at job sites and access roofs.
- Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions