Associate Business Analyst
Classification: Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: Senior Business Manager
Pacific Project Management is a service & client centered project management company. We manage commercial real estate projects from conception to completion serving as the client’s representative, helping manage their design and construction initiatives in a variety of market sectors. As a company we look to be progressive, creative, and always trying to add value to our clients and teams through the balance of human touch and technology.
Our core values are: Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership.We believe in team and a collaborative environment. Each position we hire for will be part of this growing company and have a direct impact on the future of our success. We hire Great People for Great Clients.
The Associate Business Analyst is primarily responsible for the ongoing production, automation and simplification of existing reports, as well as various data consolidations in support of business reviews and other client deliverables. The Associate Business Analyst will also have ownership in the development of new reporting initiatives with low complexity and support the development of new reports with mid to high complexity.
The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, is a forward and creative thinker, and has a sense of urgency, prioritization and efficiency when dealing with clients, projects, company and other work activities. Must be able to deal with challenges while maintaining professionalism and focus on the project goals.
This position supports an account based team at a Seattle based technology company. The successful candidate will be located at a client facility and will require occasional communication with the client.
- Maintain existing and ad hoc reporting obligations in adherence to strict timelines
- Continuously work to automate & simplify existing reports
- Work with account leadership & client to gather/organize requirements and make recommendations in the development of new, low-complexity, reporting initiatives
- Maintain documentation of reporting data sources, report architecture, user guide and best practices
- Be fluent in new and existing sources of data
- Ongoing audit of PPM maintained data, ensuring reporting integrity
- Identify and scrub data inconsistencies and anomalies
- Provides timely response to client inquiries, work requests, and concerns.
- Will assist the company in growing accounts horizontally and vertically, by providing outstanding business intelligence, client service and process improvements.
- Actively participate within real estate or relevant industry organizations within the local community.
- Actively support the internal team that focuses on business development.
- Models professionalism and core company values
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch)
- Minimum of two years of related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Visio, MS Project
- High Proficiency with MS Excel
- Familiarity with advanced data query (PowerQuery, SQL) and visualization (PowerBI, Tableau) tools, preferred but not required
- Ability to extract, clean and work with data from multiple systems/sources, including but not limited to SharePoint and Oracle
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and systems
- General knowledge of financial and accounting principles
- Ability to communicate effectively in written documents.
- Roles requires frequent communication with client and team members. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to move within and between client buildings more than 50% of the day.